THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

One of the most entertaining creations I've came across on newgrounds, well done!

Turbo Drifters Turbo Drifters

If you are not letting the player to control the speed the least you could have done is allow braking..

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I hope you are not affected by these negative reviews, they are all tasteless and pointless. This is a fantastic game, keep it up.

Kcori responds:

I'm very happy with the reception this game's gotten. There are a lot of people who really connected to the game, which means a lot to me.

There is some legitimate criticisms to be had, but I just laugh off the ones that are frustrated by the fact that they're disabled; that's the whole point.

Thanks for playing!

Forgotten Child Forgotten Child

There's a different between hard and barely playable. The controls need to be reworked, the art should be improved and the sounds..where are they?
I just want you to know that unlike most people here, I have a lot of respect for you for trying to make a game. Hell, I wish I had the time, skills and knowledge that are required for making a decent game. Since art doesn't seem like your strong side, I suggest sticking to programming and finding an artist to work with. A lot of people here are working together to make stuff. Give it a try.
Good luck in the future :D

purefloat responds:

Thanks. I understand. Like I said before, It's barely playable in certain circumstances, especially at low framerates. I don't have the knowledge yet to get around this, but I will hopefully do better in the future. I agree with you about the artist. I'm thinking for the next LD I'll do the jam and work with a musician and artist, as I'm not great at either.

Brawlin' Sailor Brawlin' Sailor

It's original and very funny, I enjoyed it even though it was short. Also, what happens if you hit the dog? I jumped over him, and I don't want to try hitting him cause i'll probably feel bad xD

Lost Outpost Lost Outpost

It's alright, kinda hate how the character slows down then go back to normal speed. It's really annoying, feels like the game is lagging..

GARDINI GARDINI

So easy to farm orbs. I just stayed at the screen with the treasure box, opened it and took the orbs, then paused and went to the shop and in the shop I pressed play game. Brought me back to treasure box screen, opened it and took the orbs..rinse and repeat. Please fix it..

Hotline Trail Hotline Trail

Very challenging. Feels like hotline Miami (obviously you were affected by it) Nice game overall :)

Blitzer Blitzer

As other users said, you can just shoot jump to the top of the screen and easily beat any level. Really takes all the fun from the game. Now you can say that I can choose not to do it but knowing I can just do that makes me feel like "why do I even bother I can just do that and finish this". Long story short, a change in the shoot jump mechanic is needed. Maybe limit it or something...

Accelerator Accelerator

Fantastic game! great job on the sounds, they really add a lot to the experience :)